for all of you, today is the first day of your weekend. for me, today is my sunday. i work 4 10 hour shifts sat - tues so wed-fri are my weekends. it is really nice to have 3 days off each week. but they always end up being busier than i would like. they involve way too many errands and chores, none of which i have time for on the days when i work.
1. my mom is in town and yesterday i went to my sister's house to see her and help her babysit the boys while my sister was at the dentist. it was so much fun because the boys actually wanted to play with me! we played in the sandbox, we played red rover, and played with their toys. they did so many cute and funny little things i lost count and i loved every minute of it. they even answered my questions about how their schools are!!
in the picture above, we were pretending that the rock was a ship and the grass was water. oliver (the one who clearly couldn't care less about the picture) kept pretending to be different sea creatures. such imagination. all of them are the most amazing, incredible little humans and i learn so much from them.
2. i finally finally finished breaking bad. i stopped for a long while after season 2 because it was making me too sad. but then i started it again and just tore through that thing and it definitely lived up to the hype. except for one thing. i heard so many people talk about the train episode. "the train episode, the train episode, that's the best episode of all of breaking bad," i would hear people say that all the time. so i got really excited for that episode and after i watched it, i thought 'is that it???' that episode so did not live up to the hype. i don't understand at all why everyone was freaking out about it. i think there are other ones that are much, much better than that one.
so i am in the market for a new show to bing watch and need suggestions, so bring 'em!
3. i have a scratch on my right eye which i am sure you are every interested about. but it is very uncomfortable and annoying and inconvenient and i don't know what to do about it. it hurts to close my eyes so it is a bit of a problem.
4. i would tell you what my weekend plans are but this is my sunday, so today for our last weekend day i think we are going to go use a restuarant gift card on a date and see a movie. there are so many good ones out that i want to see: zootopia, whisky tango foxtrot, triple 9. kung fu panda 3. lots of good movies to see!!
5. i had my teeth cleaned yesterday and i have no new cavities! it's like a miracle!! take that, sugar!!
and that's all i got. over and out. i guess life is boring. but i like it. because i love my life right now. have a good weekends friends! be safe!!