hello hello!! unfortunately it's monday and the weekend is over, but what can you do?
i am so excited to receive the sisterhood of the world award by erica! i love answering fun questions! thanks erica!
1. What is your most favorite movie and why? Warrior. It is so powerful, so inspiring. It leaves me feeling like I can do anything.
2. Looking back on your life, what are you most proud of? Getting through hard times. You don't really get to really know yourself until you are faced with a trial. Those times of life shape you into who you are as a person.
3. Are you doing what you love? If not, what would you rather be doing? I want to be a screenwriter. I interned for 2 production companies in LA for a semester in college and got a taste of the the biz and passed my script around and it was the best time of my life. I miss LA so much and working in that industry so much it hurts.
4. Describe your perfect Sunday. Church and then dinner with my family. I would love love that.
5. Take this quiz to find out which Plastic you are. I'm Gretchen Weiner :) I got Gretchen too!!
6. What is your full name and the story behind it? I don't want to share my full name on the internet, but my middle name is after my great grandmother. and for a time when i was 7, i wanted everyone to call me by my middle name.
7. What would you like your next vacation to be? Disney World! But I am going to Vegas on Saturday with my bestie for a girl's weekend! It was a super spur of the moment trip but I am so excited! WoohoooOo!
8. If you could ask Santa for anything in the world, what would it be? A trip through Europe. So expensive, could you take care of that for me Santa baby would you please?
9. What do you love most about blogging? The community!! I have made so many friends, and it was so not what i expected when i started. i love it!!
10. What you hear the word "Happy" what is the first thing that comes to mind? The song by Pharrall Williams!
YOU. i want to hear all of your answers so be sure to tag me in your tweets about your post in answer to these questions so i can read!!
Questions for you:
1. do you still live in your hometown or have you moved away? Will you ever move back?
2. what is your favorite lipstick color?
3. what is a movie you have seen recently?
4. what is your favorite TV show??
5. where did you go to college?
6. what is your job?
7. when you were younger, what celebrity did you think you were going to marry?
8. what is the song you are playing on repeat these days?
9. do you like sports?
10. aaaaand stealing from erica, why do you love blogging so much?
can't wait to hear your answers!! have an amazing day!